Frequently Asked Questions

Are you a member of an association?

Yes, I am registered with Australian Natural Therapies Association. I abide by their policies and regulations and my Senior First Aid Certificate is regularly updated. I also hold a current Working with Children card.

Do you have Private Health Fund rebates?

Yes, I am registered with most major Australian Private Health Funds. You can always contact me to check if your particular health fund is on my list.

Where do your consultations take place?

Consultations take place from my private clinic in East Perth-

Level 1, 87 Brown Street, East Perth, W.A, 6004

Skype / online consultations are also available, please contact me to arrange this.

Will I need to make diet changes?

I think no one has the ‘perfect diet’ and we don’t need to put added pressure on our selves to have the perfect diet either. But, generally, changes are required. I try for the little changes first and then slowly add to this. I have often spoken to people in the past that have been so overwhelmed with the changes their naturopath has made that they feel so overwhelmed that they end up making no changes at all. Food changes can be scary for some people, especially when other family members are eating different foods. All of these external forces and hurdles are looked at during your consultation process with me.